-What’s your favorite book?
My favorite is a set. I was a sick child and growing up, “Trixie Belden” was my best friend. I read them so much I had them memorized! I still have my entire set and pick up additional copies whenever I find them.
-Are your characters based on real people? No, they are all original. They pop into my head, and I have to write them down to get them to leave. I really wish some of my heroes were real! I would love to have a man that could cook.
-Have you ever cried while writing a book? Yes, I write historical fiction, life was very hard at times. And I express that through my writing. The hardest part to write was when one of my popular characters died. I never intended it to happen, a stray bullet and they were gone. I grieved for her as did my characters. And readers have cursed me for it. Which was a powerful moment, realizing that my fans loved my characters as much as I did.
-What’s your favorite book you’ve written? Wow, that is so hard. The one that has been with me the longest is Return to Love. A YA romance that popped into my head when I was a teen. It is looked over much of the time, no vampires. But I love the simpleness of it. It is set before cell phones and microwaves. I hope you take a peak.
-How did you do in English as a kid? My sister excelled at English so I obviously had to hate it. And I still do! I love the creative aspect of writing, but when it comes to participles, I do not know if they are dangling or not!
I loved Math and numbers and science, I still do.
-When did you decide to become an author?
I have always been creative. I loved to draw growing up. I was over 30 before I started to write. I started out with fan fiction. I would write a chapter, and people would review. They liked it. They wanted more. That positive affirmation gave me the courage to finally write Return to Love. The rest is history. 😉
-Where can readers best contact you?
I’m usually trolling around Facebook. Or they can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.lynnhubbard.com
- Newsletter: http://lynnhubbard.us4.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=5f064260b59fd00212c9a3794&id=d512450870
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lynnhubbardbooks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LynnHubbardBook
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lynn-Hubbard/e/B002ZAONF6?tag=loverites-20
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/lynn-hubbard
- Audible: http://www.audible.com/search/ref=sr_ab_1_1_1?searchAuthor=Lynn+Hubbard&qid=1370019842&sr=1-1
- GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/LynnHubbard
- Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/lynnhubbard
Love having Lady Lynn at the DCL castle! She is extremely talented in cover artwork and in her novels.
Keep up the good work Lynn!!!! Happy Writing
Thank you Ladies! Such a pleasure to work with you all!