-What’s your favorite book?
My favorite is a set. I was a sick child and growing up, “Trixie Belden” was my best friend. I read them so much I had them memorized! I still have my entire set and pick up additional copies whenever I find them.
-Are your characters based on real people? No, they are all original. They pop into my head, and I have to write them down to get them to leave. I really wish some of my heroes were real! I would love to have a man that could cook.
-Have you ever cried while writing a book? Yes, I write historical fiction, life was very hard at times. And I express that through my writing. The hardest part to write was when one of my popular characters died. I never intended it to happen, a stray bullet and they were gone. I grieved for her as did my characters. And readers have cursed me for it. Which was a powerful moment, realizing that my fans loved my characters as much as I did.
-What’s your favorite book you’ve written? Wow, that is so hard. The one that has been with me the longest is Return to Love. A YA romance that popped into my head when I was a teen. It is looked over much of the time, no vampires. But I love the simpleness of it. It is set before cell phones and microwaves. I hope you take a peak.
-How did you do in English as a kid? My sister excelled at English so I obviously had to hate it. And I still do! I love the creative aspect of writing, but when it comes to participles, I do not know if they are dangling or not!
I loved Math and numbers and science, I still do.
-When did you decide to become an author?
I have always been creative. I loved to draw growing up. I was over 30 before I started to write. I started out with fan fiction. I would write a chapter, and people would review. They liked it. They wanted more. That positive affirmation gave me the courage to finally write Return to Love. The rest is history. 😉
-Where can readers best contact you?
I’m usually trolling around Facebook. Or they can email me at email@example.com
- Website: www.lynnhubbard.com
- Newsletter: http://lynnhubbard.us4.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=5f064260b59fd00212c9a3794&id=d512450870
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lynnhubbardbooks
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LynnHubbardBook
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lynn-Hubbard/e/B002ZAONF6?tag=loverites-20
- Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/lynn-hubbard
- Audible: http://www.audible.com/search/ref=sr_ab_1_1_1?searchAuthor=Lynn+Hubbard&qid=1370019842&sr=1-1
- GoodReads: http://www.goodreads.com/LynnHubbard
- Shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/lynnhubbard